Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today I was a success!   After teaching kindergarten last year, I realized that these kiddos grow leaps and bounds during this year in pre-k.  I introduced class-yes, the scoreboard and the 5 rules today.  They are having a hard time with the class-yes, but overall I was so impressed with how well the pre-k babies handled themselves.  We practiced the rules a lot and standing up and sitting down.  I know that with practice they will understand class-yes and the scoreboard will be successful.  I have two half day classes, and it is so hard to squeeze everything I want to do into 2 1/2 hours!  However, I believe that using WBT techniques I will be able to accomplish so much more than I ever would without it.  Here's to a great start to a new year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment