Friday, August 19, 2011

You know you have done a good job implementing class-yes when one of your students notices there is too much talking and they say class and the class responds yes!  Who knew pre-k kiddos would catch on so quickly.  I am so pleased with how well they know the rules already, and how well the classroom community is running. 

I was so worried that I would not be able to teach them everything they need to know, but I am beginning to realize that WBT techniques are allowing me to cover more material in a short amount of time. It is shocking at how much I am actually accomplishing in 2 1/2 hours.  This week we covered title, front cover, and author in addition to the letter m and number 1.  We began adding words to our word wall this week and I can not wait to introduce word wall candy and super speed letters and phonics next week!  My co-worker thinks that I am crazy because I play so many games and I just wish she would see how well they work and how much fun they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment